I've had a couple of queries lately, so here's the info.GENERAL INFORMATION
* Payment through Paypal in USD
* I will draw human/anthro/animals/taur
*I will draw fanart
* All commissions will come with both flat and transparent background versions
*I will draw different ages and body types, though not massively exaggerated fat/muscle/body parts
* I will draw from written descriptions, though this may incur an additional fee of $5 depending on difficultyPRICES
Headshots - $5
Expression sheet (five headshots of the same character) - $20
Bust -$10 +$8 per extra character
Full Body - $15 + $10 per extra character
Pose Page (two full bodies, three busts) - $50
* You can contact me through
Email: email@example.com INFORMATION TO CONTACT ME WITH
- Type of commission you are ordering
- Your Paypal Email
- References (I will accept written references and/or help you design a character from an idea, though this may incur an additional fee of $5)
- Specifics (Pose, mood, etc)
- Whether you would like to see a WIP sketch or not
- Any other notes you may like to addTERMS OF SERVICE
*Pay upfront through paypal in USD. I will send you an invoice.
*Once I have received the payment, I will begin your commission.
*If you need/want the commission within a certain time period please discuss this with me. My average turn around time is less than a week.
* I will provide WIPs if you ask
*I will draw human/anthro/feral, different ages, different body types
*Private commissions (where I don't upload your commission) are fine, but you must state that it's private when you contact me.
*The commissioner is able to upload the image to their account on this site or others as long as they credit me.
*I will upload your commission to my account, as well as my accounts on other art sites (unless you ask me not to) I will also provide you with a link where you can download a high resolution version of your commission.
*I will draw both fanart and original characters, or a mix of the two interacting.
*I won’t draw genitalia, but nudity where it is not shown is fine. Take a look through my gallery to get an idea of where my limits are or ask me about them if you're unsure.
*If you’d like something not listed here, please ask about it.